Bake avocado for a rich creamy hot gratin. Add the "kick" to the rich, buttery flavor of the avocado by layering generous amount of GLOSS. Before you realise it you'll be reaching for another one!
Time: under 30 minutes
for 3-4 servings
- 4 ripe avocados, halved, seed removed
- 50g mozzarella cheese
Sauce: 5 tablespoons Served with: GLOSS
- Preheat the oven to 160˚C. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- On the prepared baking sheet, lay avocados and bake for 5 minutes.
- (Optional) Add mozzarella cheese over avocados
- Top it with GLOSS and gratin.
- Served it hot!