Baked Boston Lobster with Salted Egg Cheese
This lobster recipe is the ultimate in luxury.
Time: under 30 minutes
for 3-4 servings
- 4-5 large Boston lobster
- 150g unsalted butter
- (Optional) 10g mozzarella or parmesan cheese
Sauce: 5 tablespoon Served with: Salted Egg Cheese
- Thaw raw Boston lobster and steam till cooked, cut into half and set aside.
*for frozen cooked lobster meat, thaw it in the refrigerator.
- For Salted Egg Cheese, simply stir well after reheating (microwave/ on-stove) to get a consistent texture.
- Top cooked Boston lobster with Salted Egg Cheese
- (Optional) for cheese lovers, add desired amount of mozzarella or parmesan cheese for a more flavorful experience!
- Pop into oven to bake at 160-180˚C for 3-5 minutes until the crust is melted and turns golden brown.
- Served it hot!