Truffle Ham & Cheese Sandwich
When it come to sandwich, ham and cheese is always the OG. Nothing improves a classic meal quite like sprinkling in some truffle sauce to create big flavors, even for a sandwich!
Time: under 30 minutes
for 3-4 servings
- 8 pieces whole wheat bread
- 8 slices cooked ham
- 200g mozzarella cheese
- 5 tablespoon Served with: Truffle Ruffle
- Spread Truffle Ruffle on whole wheat bread.
- To assemble, layer your sandwich with the ham and spread mozzarella cheese evenly.
- Top with desired condiments and bring the two pieces of bread together.
- Toast sandwich in oven for 5 minutes. Alternatively, you may heat up using non stick pan.
- Cut sandwich in half.
- Served it hot!