Truffle Ham & Mac Brioche Roll
All your favorite comfort foods rolled into one. This recipe that combines with Truffle sauce making this all-star dish so dang delicious!
Time: under 30 minutes
for 4 servings
- 4 brioche buns
- 100g macaroni
- 4 slices cooked ham
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 leaf green lettuce
- 1 tomato, sliced
Sauce: 5 tablespoon Served with: Truffle Ruffle
- Bring the pan of water to the boil then add your macaroni. Add a splash of olive oil. After about 8 minutes, take pasta off the heat and set aside.
- Cut cooked ham the way you want it. Set aside.
- Cut brioche buns into half and toast it. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, add Truffle Ruffle, ham, macaroni and have a good toss.
- Assemble brioche bun with condiments, green lettuce, tomato slices and Truffle Ruffle mix (point 4).
- (Optional) Pop into oven to bake at 160˚C for 3-5 minutes until crispy.
- Serve hot!